britney spears hit me baby one more time meme

Tell me baby cause I need to know now. Oh pretty baby.


Pin On War Paint

Showering the Hit Me Baby One More Time bride with support on her special day they all joined forces for an epic picture opportunity.

. Discover your favorite sound bites sonic branding and voice clips using our. Britney Spears Baby One More Time. ME HEE HEE meme Britney Spears Baby hit me one more time.

Its been 17 years since Britney Spears broke onto the pop scene with her smash Baby One More Time and finally we get to know what the songs hook Hit me baby one more time actually means. Baby One More Time is the debut studio album by American singer Britney Spears. Dont you know I still believe.

I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now. DANK for Extra 5. The song was meant to be about a girl who just split up with her boyfriend.

Enhance any moment with the best sound effects and sound clips. The visual content of this image is harassing me or someone I know. Mimi of britney spears - hit me baby one more time.

That you will be here and give me a sign. Your meme was successfully uploaded and it is now in moderation. The chorus of Britney Spears 1998 track Baby One More Time might leave any native English speaker with a bit of malaise.

Pin On Baby One More Time Tour. Featured 8 years ago. The Swedes Seabrook writes thought that hit was brand new American teen slang for call The singer then is pleading for her ex-boyfriend to call her just one more time because shes lonely.

It will be published if it complies with the content rules. Britney spears hit me baby one more time age. Britney Spears Baby One More Time.

More by Britney Spears. The textual content of this image is harassing me or someone I know. 1 Caption 141 posts.

Baby hit me one more time. Here is the original owner video. 101M views Calm LoFi song882353 - S_R.

Only personal attacks are removed otherwise if its just content you find offensive you are free to browse other websites. Spearss label Jive Records wasnt so keen on. Save and share your meme collection.

Hit me baby one more time. Oh pretty baby I shouldnt have let you go I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now Dont you know I still believe That you will be here And give me a sign Hit me baby one more time My loneliness is killing me and I I must confess I still believe still believe When Im not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby. Created Oct 28 2013.

Britney Spears best-selling album is her very first studio album Baby One More Time released in the year 1999. Hit me baby one more time My loneliness Is. 257 views original sound - Kolo Mo.

It was released on January 12 1999 through Jive Records. Enjoy the meme Hit me baby one more time uploaded by WhiteLies. Britney Spears - Baby One More Time clip with quote hit me baby one more time Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote.

So hit me baby one more time call me baby one more time Aha. Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time Oh baby baby Oh baby baby Ah yeah yeah Oh baby baby How was I supposed to know. It features the vocal collaboration of American rapper G-EazyThe track was written by Spears.

Save and share your meme collection. The best site to see rate and share funny memes. The Memes About Britney Spears Third Pregnancy Are Everything.

The memorable track Hit Me Baby One More Time has remained a solid fan favorite over the last decades. Britney Spears 2007 song Ooh Ooh Baby has a new meaning. Hello brothers and sisters in shit i havent done a britney spears song in a long time so i decided to hit it baby one more timebrothers and sisters in shit.

In total Spears first studio album sold a total of 25 million copies worldwide making it one of her best-selling albums of. I shouldnt have let you go. My loneliness is killing me And I I must confess I still believe Still believe When Im not with you I lose my mind.

Oh pretty baby I shouldnt have let you go I must confess That my loneliness Is killing me now Dont you know I still believe That you will be here And give me a sign. 0 vote for displace. Hit me baby one more time - Britney Spears is an audio clip sound button sound meme discord soundboards slash commands soundboards sound extension used with Twitch channel points and bits sounds or Discord soundboards.


Pin On Laughter Is The Best Medicine


Pin On Celebrity


Pin On Halloween


Pin On New Halloween Costume Ideas


Grumpy Cat Funny Grumpy Cat Memes Funny Cat Memes Cat Quotes Funny


Pin On Britney Spears 3


Pin Em Music Britney Spears


Pin On Everything Bundy

0 comments

Post a Comment